2008年3月27日 星期四

learn English for kids


Today I want to introduce the website is British Council that I think it is a good place. In here, I found it is a place that anyone wants to learn English can want to come in and touch. This website has four parts including Learn English center, Learn English kids, teaching English and Search English. It involves so wide that I think different kinds of people no matter you are teacher, kids, student or adults etc. all can find useful information in here.
The part of ‘Learn English kids” is the first one I want to talk about. This part that we can choose different kinds of topic to learn and practice such as game, song, stories and writing really suits for kids. The theme ‘Play and learn” in game, it is not only a game but also you can learn some knowledge. It uses many pictures and animations so I think it can be easy to attract kids to learn. When kids want to sing the song, they can play a game first then ready to sing. The interesting thing is that kids can make their own story in the part of “story maker”. I think this part can make kids increases more creativity. In fact, I also do the” story maker “and I think the feeling is special because I can make the story belongs to me. Moreover it has many contents that you can print out to teach if you need so in here you can find many materials about teaching. In my experience of learning English, teaches seldom use the CALL to teach and the opportunity that I get the information about online learning is less from school. Therefore after I watched this website, I think the kids are felicitous now because they can use many interesting tools to learn English.

沒有留言: