2008年4月22日 星期二

learn ABC's song for kids

This is a cute ABC’s song. The song combines with the action and the meaning of word to express the ABC. I think kids can be easy to learn ABC by this song.



A it’s for arm. I am strong.
B it’ my bellybutton. Where is yours?
C for cheeks and also chin.
D some have dimples and call me.
E here they are my two eyes.
F my fingesr can touch the sky.
G let’s reach down to the ground.
H haaaa haaaa haaaa that’s sound.
I I’m me. I’m me.
J this joke is so funny.
K I can kick the ball with this.
L my lips both with kiss.
M I open my mouth so wide.
N I smell with my nose all the time.
O oh-oh- I say sometimes.
P I have pockets in my pants.
Q the questions I can’t ask.
R for rolling up my slips.
S shhh let’s be quiet.
T my mouth is full of teeth.
U an ugly face like this.
V my voice is strong and high
W what where when and quiet.
X an exciting song to sing.
Y you and I can sing this again.
Z it’s always at the end.


Letter TV Songs this website is also about learning ABC for kids. But the special thing is that every alphabet has one song to help kids learning ABC. It’s so interesting and easy.
source: http://www.lettertv.net/pages/songs.htm

1 則留言:

mgt 提到...

Thank you for posting the lyrics; the following is for your reference:

B here’s my bellybutton. Where is yours?
D some have dimples that go here.
H hah hah hah… that’s the sound.
K I can kick the ball like this.
L my lips throw a kiss.
O uh oh- I say sometimes.
R for rolling up my sleeves.
W what where when and why.
Z is always at the end.

mgt